...the NEW rugged in-vehicle PC designed and built by Attobus
Attobus Ltd continues to reinforce its commitment to developing and enhancing its in-vehicle computers with the launch of the A-PC1. This fifth generation high spec mobile data terminal builds on the success of its predecessors (the M-PC2 and M-PC3), retaining all the features and build quality expected from Attobus products, while incorporating the latest in mobile data technology.
Featuring leading-edge CPU technology from Intel’s Haswell family of processors, the A-PC1 build options offer our customers high performance, greater memory capacity and exceptional power efficiency, ideal for the mobile environment.
- SSD, HDD, or combination of 2.5" + mSATA hard disk drives supported
- Wireless connectivity now including 4G
- Up to 5 video input channels to support
- full video recording without additional hardware (featuring encrypted timestamp transfer and back office software)
- Greater memory capacity - up to 16GB
- Wide temperature operation
- Same unit footprint as M-PC2 & M-PC3 and compatible with the M-PC3 screen
For the full press release and a detailed specification of the A-PC1, download the following pdfs: